I did it for a reason. I did it because I love you so much. Letting you tho hurts deep but, sometimes we get signs for someone up top saying things have to change. We don't build our own future it's already made, you just have to stay an your path. Hopefully you'll be back in my path later in life.



I did it for a reason. I did it because I love you so much. Letting you tho hurts deep but, sometimes we get signs for someone up top saying things have to change. We don't build our own future it's already made, you just have to stay an your path. Hopefully you'll be back in my path later in life.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Loveee #katzen #katzenwallpaper #süßekatzen #l - Loveee #katzen #katzenwallpaper #süßekatzen #l - Wallpapers How about a smile every time you see your wallpaper? Say goodbye to ordinary backgrounds by creating your own custom wallpaper. Add something to your personality by adding your own pictures to achieve the look you're looking for. Create wallpapers fast, easy and fun with every drawing program. You can choose from hundreds of wallpaper templates. You can also upload your own photo